Prime time Manx Radio coverage will once again be available for race fans on Manx shores and worldwide to enjoy at the 2022 TT Races.
One of the biggest changes for those listening in this year, will be the voice of a new lead commentator taking over from Tim Glover.
The new lead commentator is none other than Steve Day, who’s commentary CV includes Moto GP, World Superbikes and Thundersport.
Linking up with him is post-race press conference compere Chris Boyde, taking on the role of chief-analyst providing concise, accurate updates on topics including lap times and sector analysis.
The Manx Radio team will feature again pit-lane reporter Chris Kinley plus Beth Aspey and a strong line-up of pundits which are as follows:
• Senior Classic TT podium finisher Maria Costello MBE
• The fastest female TT exponent Jenny Tinmouth
• 2017 TT Privateers Champion Horst Saiger
• America’s speediest TT pilot Mark Miller
• Multiple Sidecar TT winner Patrick Farrance
Information courtesy of TT Races press team
Photo credit Mark Corlett
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou