With only 100 days to go till the TT Races makes it’s hugely anticipated return, further details around the event’s impending brand new live coverage has broken cover.
TT+ which will showcase the TT preview show (24th April), is set to provide no less than 35 hours of qualifying, race coverage combined.
Greenlight Television are set to produce the live coverage, which will boast kerb cameras, camera equipment located around the fabled, mythical Mountain Course and two camera equipped helicopters enabling distinct, vibrant footage of the world’s most acclaimed, famous pure road race.
Presenters, commentary wise, those confirmed to be involved in the live coverage set-up are:
• Jennie Gow, known for Moto GP, Formula 1 radio coverage, who will be the lead anchor.
• BSB, World Superbikes host Matt Roberts.
• Winter Olympian Amy Williams.
• BBC News, sport regular Rick Faragher.
• Joint main commentator, TT TV coverage lead commentator Dave Moore.
• Joint main commentator, Extreme-E, Rallycross commentator Andrew Colley.
• Twice TT winner Cameron Donald.
• 2009 Senior TT winner Steve Plater.
Additionally revealed today, those wishing to sample the TT’s new online streaming era, will have to pay £14.99 to secure a TT live pass, which covers aforementioned topics and much, much more.
Information courtesy of TT Races press team
Photo credit Nick Wheeler
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou