* 254 racers have now set lap speeds in excess of 120 mph.
* 49 solo racers claimed bronze replica finishes.
* 22 solo racers claimed silver replica finishes.
* There is now 26 130 Mph Club members.
* Across this year’s solo races, just seven riders took podium finishes.
* 49 racers in total claimed top ten finishes.
* Six of the top ten finishers in the Milwaukee Senior race, were Honda mounted.
* Jim Hind is now the 31st quickest TT racer in history. Going into TT 2023 he was the 78th fastest TT exponent, meaning a jump of 47 places!
* 117 competitors took part in race week.
* 16 nations were represented at TT 2023.
* Michael Dunlop is now equal with his uncle Joey Dunlop on TT podium finishes (40 each).
* No crews were Kawasaki powered in the 3Wheeling.media Sidecar races.
* Fastest pit stop time during the Senior race, went to James Chawke’s team, (49.632 seconds).
* The combined mileage of the Superbike, Senior races was 452.76 miles.
* James Hillier has now completed in excess of 66 TT affiliated races.
Photo credit: Nick Wheeler
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou