* Only six racers are competing aboard 1000cc Kawasaki machinery.
* Nine nations are represented this week.
* This year’s Southern 100 marks 11 years since Dean Harrison, made his event debut.
* Following last night’s protracted qualifying session, just one race will take place tonight, the opening Senior class encounter.
* The Super Twins race opener will now commence tomorrow evening.
* Tonight’s confirmed qualifying/race schedule, reads as follows:
6:05 PM – Roads close
6:18-6:30 PM – Super Twins First Qualifying
6:37-6:49 PM – Superbike Second Qualifying
6:56-7:08 PM – Sidecars First Qualifying
7:27-7:39 PM – Supersport Yellow Plates Second Qualifying
7:46-7:58 PM – Supersport White Plates Second Qualifying
8:05-8:17 PM – Super Twins Second Qualifying
8:24-8:36 PM – Sidecars Second Qualifying
8:46 PM – Senior Race
* Eight of last evening’s quickest Supersport pilots, were R6 Yamaha powered.
* Racers making their roads scene bows this week include Will Burchell, Joshua Potts, Israel Gillette and Liam Thornton.
Photo credit: Mark Corlett
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou