* Didier Grams remains firmly atop of the all time IRRC wins list, with 46 victories to his credit.
* Lukas Maurer is the first Kawasaki powered racer, to secure the IRRC Superbike title.
* Overall 20 riders scored ten points or more including Never Be Clever Racing’s Forest Dunn and Rhys Hardisty.
* Only Didier Grams has more IRRC titles now than four times Supersport Champion Marek Cerveny.
* For the first time since 2019, six IRRC promoted events took place.
* Schleizer Dreieck returned to the IRRC calendar, for the first time since 2017.
* Lead Triumph representative in the Supersport class, was Romain Cleaz Savoyen, finishing fifth in the final
* Honda’s top pilot was Manxman, NCE Racing’s Jamie Williams.
* Suzuki representation returned this year to the IRRC Supersport scene, courtesy of Finland’s Anssi Koski.
* Overall 22 racers have claimed at least a third place finish or better from IRRC affiliated races in 2023.
Photo credit: Thijs Van Der Horst
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou