Skip to content
- Ian Lougher is competing on the WA Corless Joinery/Jackson racing Honda’s for the first time at this years Ian Watson spring cup road races.
- Ben Wylie will be looking for consistent results when he competes in the superbike races at the spring cup, competing on the AFC motorsport BMW SR1000 superstock bike.
- Alongside competing for the RC Express racing Kawasaki by MSS performance team in the superbike races Dean Harrison is also Kawasaki mounted in the super-twin races at the spring cup.
- Isle of Man TT newcomer this year Sam Wilson is competing in the supersport 600 races at the spring cup on a R6 Yamaha.
- Leading the sidecar entry at the Ian Watson spring cup road races is multiple times TT winner Dave Molyneux. Also entered in the sidecar races is sidecar TT podium finisher Conrad Harrison who has taken many a race win around Oliver’s Mount.