* Twelve racers attained race victories.
* First time Armoy victors included Dave Bell (Classic Superbike) and Anthony O’Carroll (Junior Support & Senior Support).
* Thirty-five racers banked rostrum finishes.
* Derek Sheils is the new Open A race lap-record holder, after recording a lap speed of 108.231 mph.
* Michael Dunlop upped his total of race wins at Armoy to 29.
* It’s the second time in three years, that he’s gone the entire Armoy Road Races, unbeaten.
* Now on 118 Irish road race victories, just four racers have won more, Ryan Farquhar, Joey Dunlop, Robert Dunlop and William Dunlop.
* Barry Davidson’s Irish road-race wins tally, now stands at 104.
* 12 racers registered from last Friday, Saturday’s race action sub 1:48 seconds lap times.
* No racers from outside the UK, Ireland participated in the feature race, the ‘Race of Legends’.
* Not including the Southern 100, Dean Harrison’s suitors, Boyce Precision Engineering/Russell Racing, maintained their record of achieving at least one podium finish from all roads-events, participated in during this year.
Photo credit: Derek Wilson
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou