* Six of the first ten finishers were BMW powered.
* Twelve of the race participants, lapped sub 2 minutes 32 seconds.
* The top five finishers overall race times, were below 30 minutes.
* Michael Evans, Joey Thompson finished best Suzuki, Yamaha pilots.
* Seven ‘130 Mph’ TT club members took part in yesterday’s 12-lap race.
* FHO Racing are the eighth different team since 2010, to emerge victorious at Asia’s top street race.
* BE/RK Racing have joined a very select group of international road racing teams to have acquired rostrum finishes at road racing’s ‘Majors’, the North West 200, TT, Ulster GP and Macau Grand Prix.
* World Superbike Champions Ducati, had no representation in official or non works capacity.
* Only Michael Rutter and Ron Haslam, have more Macau Motorcycle GP wins now than Peter Hickman.
* Hickman is equal now with Stuart Easton on four Guia Circuit successes.
Photo credit: GCS
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou