* The top three finishers in the Mylchreest Group Senior race, were all YZF R6 Yamaha mounted.
* Leading Triumph powered competitor, finishing in eighth place was Jack Fowler.
* Senior race winner Joe Yeardsley, is now the 173rd quickest racer in Mountain Course racing history.
* Just three racers topped the 110 mph lap-mark in the Carole Nash Senior race, race winner Dean Harrison, fellow podium finishers John McGuinness MBE and Michael Browne.
* Only 14 of the 55 starters did not complete the Manx GP Supporters Club Junior race.
*Leading UK racer from the Super Twins themed Junior encounter was sixth place finisher, Michael Rees.
* Fourteen MGP newcomers combined claimed silver/bronze replica finishes.
* Over half of the Sure Lightweight race finishers were 400 mounted.
* Rob Hodson Manx GP podium finishes collection increased to seven.
* It’s forty years since Ian Lougher first joined the Manx GP rider ranks.
Photo credit: Mark Corlett
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou