* During an impromptu chat with TC Racing Team Owner Mick Charnock, he revealed that his team will have a strong presence in August at the Manx Grand Prix.
Austria’s Julian Trummer, presently racing for WH Racing, is set to race the DP Coldplaning/TC Racing Kawasaki in the Classic Superbike race.
* The amiable Charnock also couldn’t praise enough rapid Mountain Course newcomer Milo Ward. Ward on route to taking 17th within the RST Superbike race, lapped close the 123 mph lap mark.
* When asked to sum-up TT 2022 thus far in one word, Beverley’s Daryl Gibson who is loving racing alongside TT legend Dave Molyneux, stated “Challenging”.
* Roadhouse Macau backed Derek Sheils answer to the same question was “Fun”.
* A non starter in Saturday’s Superbike encounter, former Junior Manx Grand Prix Champion James Chawke disclosed yesterday that post TT 2022 he is aiming to sample selected Irish national roads, Thundersport meetings.
* 57 racers are confirmed to take part in this morning’s Monster Energy Supersport race.
* This includes of course DAO Racing’s Dean Harrison, who is set to start his 50th TT race today.
* Just three competitors are Suzuki mounted in the Supersport class, newcomer Rennie Scaysbrook, prospective history-maker Michael Russell and Sam Johnson.
* The start-list number for the Royal London 360 Superstock race, as with the prior Superbike encounter stands at 50.
* Reminder today’s Sidecar race, will be a relative sprint for competitors with just a two-lap distance!
Photo credit: Nick Wheeler
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou