* Alongside running David Datzer, the experienced Penz 13 set-up are also working with TT returnee Brandon Cretu.
* Racers testing recently at Jurby ahead of tomorrow’s opening practice session included Japan’s Masayuki Yamanaka, TT debutant Milo Ward and Wilson Craig Racing’s Joey Thompson.
* I don’t believe it! Not to be confused with Richard Wilson the actor, his namesake a former Newcomers Manx podium finisher is set for his fourth TT Races campaign, racing under the Team Kibosh banner.
* Confirmed non-starters alongside McAdoo Kawasaki & Adam McLean include Barry Evans and fellow ‘Tommy Club’ member Darryl Tweed.
* Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Champion, Mountain Course newcomer Rennie Scaysbrook is set to compete for TT stalwarts PRF Racing.
Scaysbrook’s GSX-R 600 Suzuki steed features a tribute to the late great Carlin Dunne.
* Chief Technical Officer for TT 2022 is Keith Spencer.
* Well known faces amongst the travelling marshals brigade this year include Manx Motor Cycle Club Director Jim Hunter, Jonathan Woodward and 2010 Newcomers Manx GP winner Jonny Heginbotham.
* Making a last minute switch to S1-R Paton tackle for the Bennetts Super Twins class, is world’s fastest road racer Peter Hickman.
The Five times TT winner will join North West 200 winner Pierre Yves Bian in the Martimotos backed VAS Engine Racing squad.
* This will be the last TT featuring the iconic Purple Helmets stuntman team.
* Competing this month, next month alongside Ben McBride, TT 2022 marks thirty years since Greg Lambert first showcased his skillset around the fabled, mythical Mountain Course.
* Recently showcased, Michael Dunlop’s Superbike/Senior TT Hawk Racing steed, has title sponsorship from already prominent TT supporters, 1886 Bar, Grill & Cocktail Lounge.
Photo credit: Mark Corlett
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou