* Nine Mountain Course newcomers lapped in excess of the 110 mph lap mark, during race week.
* 13 racers gained silver replica finishes from yesterday’s Mylchreests Group Senior race.
* The top four finishers in the Senior race, piloted four different makes of machinery, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda and Triumph.
* Top Suzuki in the Senior race, finishing 28th was Emmett Burke.
* Total mileage accumlated by racers during the RST Classic Superbike race was over 4,600.
* Rob Hodson’s Classic Superbike victory, takes his overall total of Manx GP podium finishes to six.
* Six of the top ten finishers within the yesteryear Superbike encounter, were 750 Kawasaki mounted.
* Lee Johnston joined on Saturday a select of competitors to have claimed TT, Classic TT, Manx GP victories.
* Only four racers acquired silver replica finishes from the Bremont Senior Classic race.
* Junior race success made Francesco Curinga the first Italian Mountain Course winner since Giacomo Agostini in 1972 Senior TT.
* Top non Yamaha runner in the Dunlop Lightweight race was Goole’s Phil Harvey (6th).
* Harvey was one of only seven racers to claim a bronze replica finish, post the reduced in distance two-lap race.
Photo credit: Nick Wheeler
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou