* The Key Racing 916 Ducati that Dean Harrison is aboard, is sporting Dymag wheels.
* Leading MGP debutant David Rigby, nickname is ‘Riggerz’.
* Believe it or not the Greenall Racing have a feathered friend in the paddock, that they are nursing back to health.
* Fifth fastest from this afternoon’s Classic Superbike qualifying session, Dominic Herbertson confirmed today his intention to sample next month’s Steve Henshaw Gold Cup at Oliver’s Mount.
* Fellow ‘130 Mph Club’ member Rob Hodson is also Scarborough bound.
* Notable trackside, paddock attendees today included TT 2023 participant Jorge Halliday and top road racing commentators Tim Glover, Dave Moore.
* Three times Manx GP winner Michael Evans, Classic Senior class challenge is over following a blown engine for the Kevin Flynn Racing Norton.
* Third quickest this afternoon, Team ILR with Frog Vehicle Developments Maurizio Bottalico has openly admitted that one of his top goals this week, is to join prestigious ‘Tommy Club’.
* 2018 Senior race victors The Peoples Bike team, have a brand-new website. https://thepeoplesbike.com/
* Reminder a contingency afternoon qualifying session takes place tomorrow with timed action due to commence at 1:00 PM. First out are Classic Superbike/Senior Supersport pilots.
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou