* Michal ‘Indi’ Dokoupil is finally on IOM shores! The Czech racer has experienced like many in recent times, major travel problems.
* Italian MGP newcomer Salvatore Sallustro, is receiving mentorship from none other, than the most finishing TT racer in history, Dave Madsen Mygdal.
* Julien Cregniot is now astride Amalric Blanc’s 636 Kawasaki, following technical issues for his intended Senior race steed.
* Also worth noting that Cregniot is using Mitas Tyres.
* Ten Mountain Course debutants on Sunday, exceeded unofficially the 100-mph lap-mark.
* Adam Bauer’s helmet for this year’s Manx GP, features again a distinctive pink colour scheme, paying tribute to the much-missed Davy Morgan.
* IOM, Irish road racing stalwart Kevin ‘Ago’ Murphy, is supporting this week and next week, 38 plate holder for the Lightweight race, Andy Whale.
* Fastest Suzuki pilot from Sunday afternoon’s Junior qualifying stint, was French ace Quentin Limousin, lapping at 102.392 mph (22 minutes 08.600 seconds).
* Chief event marshal is Craig McHugh.
* Event stewards are Jeff Kirby and Adam Killip.
Photo credit: Nick Wheeler
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou