* Incredibly, 25 of the last 26 solo races have been won by either Peter Hickman, Michael Dunlop or Dean Harrison.
* TT 2023 marked the first time since 2017, that Padgetts Racing haven’t acquired TT rostrum finishes.
* Just one female racer competed in TT 2023 race week, passenger to Michael ‘Jack’ Russell for the Sidecar races, Vicky Cooke.
* Brazil’s quickest TT competitor remains Rafael Paschoalin.
* Germany’s speediest TT exponent is now MTP Racing’s David Datzer.
* Eight marques in total were represented across TT 2023.
* Thirteen Manx GP winners took part.
* Eight French racers have now lapped in excess of 120 mph.
* 97 130 mph laps and over were officially recorded during race week.
* The best obtained by a solo newcomer was Ryan Cringle’s run to eighteenth in the second Monster Energy Supersport race.
* There is now 38 members (drivers) of the 110 Mph Sidecar Laps club.
* Speediest female driver of all time remains Estelle Leblond.
* Michael Dunlop’s RST Superbike race triumph was Honda’s first big bike TT success in eight years.
* All but three competitors claimed either silver, bronze replica finishes following the attrition filled, Carole Nash Super Twins Race 2.
* Total laps completed by racers in last week’s Senior race was just shy of 200, (198).
Photo credit: Nick Wheeler
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou