* Post his maiden Super Twins TT triumph, Peter Hickman now has 18 podium finishes to his credit, the same amount achieved by respected rival Dean Harrison.
* Paton have now won the last four Lightweight/Super Twins TT races.
* Lee Johnston’s second place finish, gave Aprilia their best ever TT finish.
* Racers securing new personal best TT results included Rob Hodson (6th), Michael Evans (9th), Xavier Denis (10th) and Barry Furber (11th).
* Four French racers placed amongst the first twenty finishers, Pierre Yves Bian, the aforementioned Denis, Jonathan Goetschy and Timothee Monot.
* Paul Jordan now has acquired Super Twins podium finishes at the ‘Big Three’ the North West 200, Ulster Grand Prix and TT Races.
* Top Suzuki exponent yesterday was Biker Nexus Twin backed Matt Mylchreest.
* 11 racers topped the 115 mph lap mark.
* 15 racers gained a silver, bronze replica finish.
* The total mileage completed by Mountain Course exponents during the three lap race, exceeded 3,500 miles!
* Fastest through the Sulby speed trap during laps one, two and three was race victor Peter Hickman, who each time registered speeds topping 160 mph.
Photo credit: Mark Corlett
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou