* Peter Hickman now uniquely holds at the same time, the outright TT, Ulster Grand Prix and North West 200 lap records.
During the Anchor Bar Superbike race, FHO Racing’s Hickman lapped at 124.799 mph, which equates in timing terms to 4 minutes 18.753 seconds.
* New respective Supersport, Superstock, Super Twin lap record holders are as follows:
Supersport – Davey Todd – 118.036 mph
Superstock – Davey Todd – 123.895 mph
Super Twins – Jeremy McWilliams – 111.337 mph
* Michael Sweeney thanks to a new PB lap speed of 120.075 mph is now the Republic of Ireland’s fastest NW200 exponent.
* Following his sixth successive NW200 Superbike triumph, Glenn Irwin has equalled the amount of North West victories acquired by his Honda Racing team mate John McGuinness MBE.
* First time NW200 podium finishers on Saturday were Paul Jordan and Twins race victors Pierre Yves Bian and Joe Loughlin.
* In total 12 different racers gained podium finishes.
* Sixteen racers overall recorded 120 mph + lap speeds.
* DAO Racing’s Dean Harrison was the only Kawasaki mounted racer to claim a podium finish from the 600cc/1000cc races.
* Fastest competitors per class through the speed trap on the journey down to University Corner, were the following:
Super Twins – Pierre Yves Bian/Joe Loughlin – 165.4 mph
Supersport – Joe Loughlin – 181.5 mph
Superstock – Lee Johnston – 203.4 mph
Superbike – Ian Hutchinson – 207.8 mph
* Lee Johnston’s Supersport race 2 victory, fifth win in total, places him level on NW200 victories with fellow Countryman Michael Dunlop.
* Top Kawasaki runner within the feature Merrow Hotel & Spa Superbike race was tenth place finisher, IRRC Superbike front-runner Lukas Maurer.
Photo credit: Rod Neill
Words by Stevie Rial #dontletfearcontrolyou